- 100% Merino Wool
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean
- Comfortable and lightweight luxe, this 100% Merino Wool pullover sweater is versatile year-round- wear it over a shirt or as an additional layer under a blazer or coat
- V-neck silhouette with self knit ribbing at cuffs, waist, and neckline
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size Medium
- Our fit is comparable to sweaters from J.Crew and Banana Republic; if you like the fit of IZOD or Van Heusen sweaters, buy one size larger in Goodthreads
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - Comfortable and lightweight luxe, this 100% Merino Wool pullover sweater is versatile year-round- wear it over a shirt or as an additional layer under a blazer or coat
Goodthreads’ collection of men’s clothing crafted with care takes wear-everywhere apparel to the next level. Create can’t-miss pairings with long- and short-sleeve button-down shirts in standard and slim fits, plus chino pants and shorts made from wrinkle-free non-iron fabric. With these classics—and T-shirts, polo shirts, and outerwear to round out your look—Goodthreads is your go-to for wardrobe staples with the style you want.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BKST3J9
- Item model number: MGT35010FL18
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 5, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 183 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But the sweater itself is good to go, especially at this price point. Looks nice. Feels nice. Fits great.
In terms of feel, keep in mind its merino and not cashmere. So it's not super soft or anything. But on the plus side, it's unlikey to pill. I have another sweater very much like this in navy blue and it's about a decade old and still looks great.
Overall, well wort the money. Just don't order burgundy.
It may be helpful to some to know that in the past, I've been told that I am allergic to wool... But I have found that good-quality merino wool causes me no problems. If this merino wool works for me, most folks should find that it feels good to wear for them, also.
Feel: This sweater is super warm and light. I own wool sweaters from other brands and can say that Goodthreads competes with them very closely. It is woven together really well and does not itch when wearing.
Protection: As stated above, this wool sweater keeps me warm, even during the coldest days. It has gotten as low as the 20° (degrees) and I literally dont feel any breeze when wearing this. I am extremely happy
For context, I am 5'10 tall, weigh 181lbs, wear a large and the fit is perfect for me.