- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- This long-sleeve button-up shirt features a spread collar, rounded hem, and double-pleated back for a perfect fit with the flex to move with you
- Rounded single-button cuffs, patch chest pocket
- Work made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - This long-sleeve button-up shirt features a spread collar, rounded hem, and double-pleated back for a perfect fit with the flex to move with you
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06XW9QF88
- Item model number: S17AE30006
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 9, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 126 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
before you buy I would like you to know a few facts about this product.
1) The color is cream - close to ivory; it is not white, in fact it is far from white.
2) If you have a high performance job (a waiter, a barman or you spend some hours in office wearing the suit), than you will feel like wearing a plastic bag - wet and uncomfortable with strong sensation of aching.
3) The information (on website and on shirt's label indicates that it is 100% cotton. It is not. It is 100% polyester, uncomfortable to use.
4) This shirt, 20-30 minutes after ironing, will lose it shape, and you will look like a rickshaw driver after very long rainy day.
5) The price for 100% polyester shirts is usually 70% cheaper than cotton, because difficult to wear in cold or hot days.
6) From the ethical point, looks like "Amazon" is taking very strange business direction, by selling polyester as a cotton.
7) It is not "Essential" it is "Strategic Mistake".
I returned the item. Not acceptable.
I first got this size shirt in the slim fit but was a little too tight for me, wanted more maneuverability of my arms (some people might like that tight though). So returned it no problem and got the regular fit and couldn’t be happier. Absolutely love it! Must buy! Oh and it really is non-iron! Comes out of wash great!
Overall, it's not an awful shirt, but if you've got access to a Costco, the choice for a $20 men's dress shirt is easy, and it's not Amazon Basics.