- SAVE 15% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN PURCHASING BOTH ZESTY PAWS ALLERGY IMMUNE BITES AND ZESTY PAWS OMEGA NUTRASTIX! Enter code ALLERGY15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ???? SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 2 ZESTY PAWS PRODUCTS. Enter code ZESTYP10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ???? SAVE 15% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 3 ZESTY PAWS PRODUCTS. Enter code ZESTYP15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ???? SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 4 OR MORE ZESTY PAWS PRODUCTS. Enter code ZESTYP20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Allergy Immune Supplement for Dogs Lamb- with Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil & EpiCor + Digestive Prebiotics & Probiotics - Anti Itch & Skin Hot Spots + Seasonal Allergies - 90 Chews
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM – Zesty Paws Allergy Immune Bites are grain-free, soft, chewable treats that contain a blend of digestive & immune-boosting ingredients that promote a healthy response to food, skin, & environmental allergies.
- ENHANCED WITH EpiCor – At 80 mg per chew, EpiCor provides vitamins, protein, fiber and antioxidants that are clinically proven to support the body's natural defenses to balance the immune system and keep your dog feeling healthy.
- PREBIOTIC & PROBIOTIC COMPLEX – Immune health starts in the stomach, so this formula also features a five-strain Probiotic complex with 250 million CFU of healthy bacteria per chew, and Inulin Prebiotic to help dogs feel their best.
- WILD ALASKAN SALMON OIL - Featuring Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, which features nourishing Omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA to provide immune health for dogs with skin allergies that cause itching & hot spots.
- NOURISHING NATURAL INGREDIENTS - These chewables contain Colostrum, a pre-milk liquid that supports allergies, immune function, and digestion, along with Apple Cider Vinegar and Organic Licorice Extract for additional support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- With Prebiotics & Probiotics
- Powerful Antioxidants
- Seasonal Pollen Support
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Supports Histamine Response
- Natural Skin & Coat Support
If skin, seasonal, or environmental factors are giving your dog a hard time, Zesty Paws' Aller-Immune Bites may be able to help by supporting immune, histamine, and digestive activity for your furry friend.
About Zesty Paws
Through extensive research, Zesty Paws products are formulated with ingredients that serve a beneficial purpose for your pet. As the science of pet nutrition advances with new solutions, Zesty Paws is committed to bringing these breakthroughs to you with one important goal in mind - to keep your pet as strong as the bond they share with you.
Premium Immune Support
Powered by immune-boosting EpiCor, Aller-Immune Bites help to support the body's immune and histamine activity to keep your canine happy.
Supports Digestive Function
This formula features a powerful 5-Strain blend of Probiotics, along with a natural Prebiotic to promote stomach comfort and healthy gut flora.
For Soft & Healthy Skin
Each chew contains Apple Cider Vinegar and Salmon Oil to provide a dual source of nourishment for smoother, softer, and more supple looking skin.
Promotes Healthy Coats
The Salmon Oil in this grain-free formula provides Omega fatty acids that can help to give coats a sleek and soft appearance that Fido will love.
Premium Support for Your Furry Friend
This premium branded ingredient is derived from yeast that undergoes a proprietary fermentation process.
This process helps to produce immune-boosting compounds and metabolites (proteins, peptides, antioxidants, polyphenols, organic acids, nucleotides), along with powerful 1-3 1-6 beta glucans and mannans.
- Supports Immune Defenses
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Sinus & Respiratory Support
- Promotes Nasal Comfort
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationSafe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop administrating and consult your veterinarian.
Legal DisclaimerThis product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Showing 1-8 of 2,670 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A vet visit led us to Apoquel (sp?). The treatment he needed for most possible relief was around $150 a month. We did a half dose and paid around $80 plus vet visits and testing. He was better but not as great as we wanted. We could not afford the Apoquel monthly in full dose and the half was only somewhat helping but we could definitely tell a difference. So I started searching for alternatives. Burts Bees conditioning spray, helped my lab, nothing for my chi. Paul Mitchell dog conditioning treatment (not a huge difference on either dog), I use Pet Solutions shampoo and saw only a few hours relief.
I found these in my search for more solutions and the reviews had me sold. I could not wait to try it with my fur babies. They loved the taste and would do their tricks for them.
After two and a half weeks I hadn't seen major differences in my little chiweenie. I was so sad, I thought this might be the winner and a lifesaver for us all. After seeing some more reviews about time, I told my husband I thought we needed to wait a bit longer, so we kept our patience. By the third week our dog is 95% better with itching, gnawing at his skin, and scratching roughly. I honestly believe these are miracles for my pups. The only downside is the price.I wish it were a bit cheaper since I have to buy it monthly for my two dogs. IT sure beats the price of apoquel and vet visits tho.
I have to add to this review as I have ventured away to cheaper products (recently deals from Prime Day) to try to get my dog relief AND my wallet relief...and I'm back again to order this. It seems to be the only thing that helps my chiweenie. My lab mix does fine with the other brands. I just wish they were not raising the price steadily on this product. Can't we keep a helpful product at a decent price? Zesty Paws is clearly growing in popularity and selling more. Why do you have to charge more? Ah, the American way I suppose, but we'll keep doing what's best for our pets, and this certainly is the best so far. Well wishes to all the pets, and their caring owners.
My dog's allergies are terrible. I tried these, and found that they help a lot! For my dog, these alone don't get things under control. For some reason, pumpkin is a must-have for his allergies, so I buy cans of that. He also does well with coconut oil, and I use CBD oil occasionally when he's in rough shape. Normally, once he's bright red for a few days and his fur falls out some, we are off to the vet with a $200 bill and a bottle of steroids. However, once I added this to his line up, he was just fine within a few days!!! He is on a whitefish-based food (apparently it's common for any pit-bulldog breed to be able to only eat whitefish and no grains). I also give him lots of carrots and white beans (he reacts to dark ones.) All of these things have helped him, but until I added these allergy bites, he'd still get into dire shape. Now, with all of this, he's doing well. I hope that this helps anyone else out there.....good luck with your dog's allergies!